All parents, teachers, and staff are invited to join us at our monthly PTA meetings.
WHY COME TO A PTA MEETING?
- Connect with other parents, teachers, and the principal & staff
- Be the first to hear about important news and upcoming events at school
- Opportunity to provide input on the activities and programs the PTA supports
- Work together to come up with solutions for school improvement
- Learn how the students and teachers of MME benefit from the work of the PTA
- Volunteer your time, at school or at home, to make a difference in our school community
- Students benefit when families, communities, and school staff are partners
PTA meetings will be held in the Online Via Zoom (until further notice) email PTA President for the link at EWisnia@cde.ca.gov. Meetings run from 7:00-8:30 pm unless noted otherwise.
PTA Meeting Dates for 2020-2021
Wednesday, September 09, 2020 (Virtual)
Wednesday, October 07, 2020 (Virtual)
Wednesday, November 04, 2020 (Virtual)
Wednesday, December 2, 2020 (Virtual)
Wednesday, January 6, 2021 (Virtual)
Wednesday, February 3, 2021 (Virtual)
Wednesday, March 3, 2021 (Virtual)
Wednesday, April 7, 2021 (Virtual)
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 (Virtual)
Tuesday, June 2, 2021 PTA Budget Meeting
Thank you for supporting MME!