All parents, teachers, and staff are invited to join us at our monthly PTA meetings.
WHY COME TO A PTA MEETING?
- Connect with other parents, teachers, and the principal & staff
- Be the first to hear about important news and upcoming events at school
- Opportunity to provide input on the activities and programs the PTA supports
- Work together to come up with solutions for school improvement
- Learn how the students and teachers of MME benefit from the work of the PTA
- Volunteer your time, at school or at home, to make a difference in our school community
- Students benefit when families, communities, and school staff are partners
PTA Meeting Dates for 2022-2023
This year’s meeting will be held the 1st Monday of each month EXCEPT September because of Labor Day.
Join us to learn how the PTA supports your child’s education and to be further involved in the events and programs that enhance the MME community. Thank you for considering attending so we can include your important perspective in PTA decisions. Future meetings will be held the first Monday of each month. Meetings will be held in room L2 at the MME campus. For those who cannot attend in person, please join us via Zoom at:
Thank you for supporting MME!