The MME PTA supports all students, teachers and staff at Marguerite Montgomery Elementary. We financially support many campus Program & Events as well as each-and-every classroom, our library, science/art/music programs, field trips, the computer lab, and much much more.
The PTA will organize and host fundraising events where we encourage your participation and support, and there are also smaller ways that each family can help while doing things they normally do every day – like buying groceries. Help us raise funds by:
- Becoming a paid PTA Member
- Donate to and participate in our Annual Dinner & Auction
- Buy books for family, friends & classrooms at our Fall/Spring Scholastic Book Fairs
- Boosterthon Fun Run October 7th (volunteers Needed)
- Bring your friends & family to our local MME Restaurant NightsAugust 22nd – Kona Ice
September 12th – ChipotleOctober 23rd – SudwerksNovember 7th – Dos CoyotesDecember 5th – Mountain Mikes
- MME Annul Auction and Dinner(TBA) Volunteers needed!
- Show your school spirit by buying, wearing and using MME Branded Merchandise
- Sign-up for our Scrip Programs at AmazonSmile, Office Max, and Nugget Markets
- Make a Direct Donation
Fundraising is essential to maintain and support our programming. If you have any questions or additional fundraising ideas, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for supporting MME!